Submissions should provide a robust and accurate description of the business’ intentions, practices, and culture. Use concise narrative and upload any supporting documents that address the award criteria. Assume the judges will not know your business. Guide questions are provided. Responses are not restricted to the given prompts.
The suggested minimum word count for each question is 600; maximum word count is 700.
• Describe a situation where your organization went the extra mile to help someone in need (beyond the scope of your normal services). Include a brief overview of the situation, actions taken, final-outcome and the impact on your charity.
• What sets your charity apart from others in the Northwest + Pacific?
• How has your organization shown a commitment to embodying integrity?
For BBB Non-Accredited Charities
This section will allow BBB Northwest + Pacific to establish your eligibility and develop your BBB Charity Review report. BBB Accreditation is not a requirement. If your organization does not have one of the items requested below, you may skip to the next document. BBB’s Charity Review Manager will assist you in implementing any of the documents or policies we request to help you earn our free accreditation and establish eligibility. Reach out to us for personalized assistance at email@example.com.
Description of Programs and Services:
• Board of Directors Roster
• Audited Financial Statements, CPA Review, or internally-produced financial statements
• IRS Form 990
• 3-5 Samples of fundraising appeals from the past year
• Annual Report
• Completed Eligibility Question Sheet (download form here)
If you need any assistance with uploading your supporting documents, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.